5.03.2005

April 30, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush,

At 9:12 this morning, after a very long night and a very difficult delivery, our son, Roosevelt Owen, was born. He came into this world thanks to the sheer will of his exhausted mama, a woman I will always look upon with awe after this lengthy and arduous labor, a woman who would never quit no matter how many unexpected turns this birth took.

This is a tale I will share with you later, because I am simply too tired to tell it now, but suffice it to say that our little family is very tired and sore, but doing fine.

To Janice, to Roosevelt, to life, and to love,

Dan

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations! My mind is blown! You guys will be the best parents I could possibly think of!
Seth

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Swankette said...

Congratulations!

With daughters like his, I'm sure the President could use some letters on parenting as well as other things.

11:18 AM  
Blogger slanderous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:03 PM  
Blogger slanderous said...

Congratulations to you both!

xo Mimi

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Janice. I hope mom and baby are doing well.

-RBG

11:11 PM  
Blogger Michael Dodd said...

Great news! I have been checking here regularly and am happy for all of you. Maybe your future letters can convey to the Prez the reality of family life today.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home