2.11.2005

February 10, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush,

While sharing drinks with co-workers this evening, the conversation turned to bicycle mishaps and it reminded me of how excited I am for this deep freeze to finally end so I can take my beautiful new bike out for a ride. This has been a long, cold winter by any measure, and it doesn't seem like it's going to let up enough to ride around with warm air blowing through your hair and your shirtsleeves flapping in the wind anytime soon.

To hope for warmer days,

Dan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, Dan! I rode my old, creaky bicycle to work today. The streets are usually pretty free of snow and cold weather means you'll be warm, but not sweaty. Seriously, I put off winter riding for years, but it's a lot of fun. I'm not one to ride in dangerous conditions, but as long as the roads are clear and the temperature is above 30, I'm ready to go.

Peace,
Dixon Galvez-Searle

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home